Wednesday, June 24, 2009

@ work...

Today suppose is vr busy o..coz i'm still new n i desperately want to go home earlier today. I'm so so so tired n stressed. My pro colleague is leaving us soon. Now, the boss start monitoring us. last time he seldom ask or order us to do anything. But recently, he put me in a new report. stressed. who likes to work with him? somemore out of 3 of us, i'm d oni person handling this, n it's so bored n useless. but who dare to sound??

I really don understand why ppl here don really talk until lunch n lunch time is d oni hour i enjoy d most coz i meet a few very easy going n happy friends. but d rest of time, i'll be jz facing d computer n speed n speed to my reports done in time. if not, everybody wil "ping" u n ask "where is d report? i need it to do my part!!!" oh ya, fyi, "ping" rite? means msg or text. i dono y they use "ping". n we hav 1 chat room rite msn, which is called sametime n the stuffs of csc from all over d world communication with each other by using sametime to ping each other.

the thing i most afraid of is when there're replies for my reports. it's vr scary de. it might be saying, "Something missing in your data", "Can you double check the fugure for ...."... yuks! this feeling is suck! i keep doing mistakes i dono y. haih.. the reports will need to b sent out by 11am bt now d server gone crazy.. i oso almost crazy d.. so stressed until i keep waking up at nite, afraid tat i cant wake up in d morning. sigh.. somemore cant talk.. it's so killing.. wish me luck..

No comments: